- 8 Mini Lobster Tails Thawed
- 1 Stick Of Butter
- Old Bay Spice
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the lobster tails straight down the middle of the tail using kitchen shears.
- Butterfly the lobster meat by pulling it out the through the opening and lay the lobster meat on top of the shell.
- Rinse the lobster tails under water
- Place lobster tails in a safe oven baking dish.
- Place a whole stick of butter in a microwavable Dish. Melt butter completely and add 1/2 tbsp Of Garlic powder and 1 tsp Of Dried Parsley Flakes to the melted butter. Mix together with a spoon.
- Season Lobster Tails lightly with old bay spice.
- Pour Melted butter on top of each lobster tail until completely covered.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the lobster tails.
- Place lobster in the oven for 15 -20 minutes.
- Lobster Thermometer temperature should read 140 -145 degrees & should be nice and golden brown. Tails are done now.
- Serve with melted butter.
- Enjoy Food With Zach Fam!!