- 2 pounds of mixed chicken party wings.
- 2 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- 1 box of Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Chicken Flour or House Autry Depending on what your store carries.
- 4 whole eggs.
- Morton’s Nature’s Seasons Seasoning Blend.
- Accent Flavor Enhancer Spice.
- Paprika Seasoning.
- Gallon size freezer bag.
- Wash and clean thawed out chicken thoroughly removing any remaining hairs or feathers.
- Place Chicken in a large mixing bowl or tin pan.
- Season very lightly with natures, accent & paprika. mix all the chicken together. The flour is already seasoned so be sure not to over season.
- In another bowl crack 4 eggs and mix together.
- Pour egg yolks over seasoned chicken and mix together until each piece of chicken is covered with egg yolk.
- Pour flour into freezer bag filling it up half way.
- Place about 10-12 pieces of chicken into the bag & seal tightly. Shake the bag up and down until each piece of chicken is heavily coated.
- Pour oil into frying pan or skillet and heat oil to 350 to 375 degrees depending on stove or equipment.
- Once the oil heats up carefully place chicken into the hot grease one at a time. Make sure they are coated with flour before placing them in.
- Check temp to make sure oil is not to hot because you don’t want to burn the chicken before it cooks on the inside.
- Flip chicken from side to side as it begins to brown & gets a nice crispy skin.
- Remove chicken when golden brown and has a internal temperature of 165 to 180 degrees.
- Drain your chicken on a wire rack and set over a baking sheet. If not place a paper towel on a flat baking sheet to drain excess grease. Remove paper towels after 5 minutes.
- Serve on a platter and cut lemon circles for decoration.
- Enjoy Food With Zach Family.