- 1 cup Seafood flour-House Autry
- lemon Wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound calamari (cleaned and cut into rings) I buy mine frozen at my local grocery store. Some stores might sell them fresh. Defrost Calamari rings.
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper/ Optional
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl -1 Teaspoon Of Cayenne For Spicy taste. Optional.
- Dip Calamari into beaten egg yolk
- Dip/Mix the calamari in the Seasoned flour.
- Fry the calamari in the preheated 357F oil until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Drain fried calamari on paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Serve With Lemon Wedges
- Enjoy with Marinara/Spicy Mayo/ Cocktail Sauce/Tartar Sauce.