Grilled Marinated Garlic Herb & Thyme Boneless Chicken Breast.
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breast Washed.
- 1 tsp of olive oil.
- 1 tbsp of Italian dressing.
- 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs.
- Pinch of dried parsley.
- 1/4 salt.
- 1/4 pepper
- 1/4 season all.
- 1/4 garlic salt.
- 1/4 ground rosemary.
- 1/2 Onion diced.
- One large ziploc frezzer bag.
- Wash and clean chicken Breast thoroughly.
- Open ziploc frezzer bag and place chicken inside.
- Season chicken with all spices one by one and then close bag and shake it up until chicken is covered with spices.
- Next add minced garlic, olive oil, Italian Dressing, thyme sprigs, dried parsley and diced onions.
- Shake up bag until chicken is fully covered.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate before placing it on the grill. The longer you marinate the better.
- Light grill to get grill grates hot.
- Take chicken out the fridge and place on the grill.
- Cook on each side for 10 minutes on medium to high heat until chicken is crispy gold color.
- Turn flame down to low and cook an additional 5 minutes on either side.
- Chicken Breast are cooked when it reaches temperature of 165°F. The safest and surest method is to use a digital meat thermometer. Insert the tip into the thickest part of the breast.
- Take off grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing your chicken Breast.
- Enjoy 😁