Navy & Great Northern Bean Soup
- Spiral Ham
- Navy Beans
- Great Northern Beans
- Season Salt
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Powder
- fresh Parsley For Garnish.
- Fill Pot With Water at least 1/2 full.
- Pour 1 bag of navy Beans.
- Pour 1 bag of great northerns.
- Put Ham Bone in water for flavor.
- Cut Cooked ham into pieces and put in pot of water.
- It’s your choice of how much ham to add to the soup.
- Cook on medium heat until Beans are soft.
- Add more water when beans swell for juice.
- Season to taste.
- Enjoy Foodwithzach fam!!
2 Replies to “Navy & Great Northern Bean Soup With Spiral Ham.”
a whole bag of dry beans??
Yes a whole bag of dry beans.