Shrimp & Sausage Broccoli Alfredo
- 1 1/2 pound of deveined shrimp
- 3 Broccoli Crowns
- 3 Jars Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- Bunch of scallion onions
- HillShire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage Rope.
- 1 stick of salted butter
- Old bay spice
- Garlic powder
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- Rinse & Peel Shrimp leaving the tail on is optional. Set aside
- Chop up 1 half of each green & Red Peppers. Dice into small cubes.
- Chop scallion onions. Make sure to remove the top.
- Grab a 5 quart cooking pot and melt 1 whole stick of butter.
- Pour chopped onions & peppers into pot & sauté them on medium heat. Stir in melted butter until cooked soft. Make sure to stir them occasionally so they won’t stick to pan.
- Chop Beef Sausage into moon shapes or keep them whole circles. It’s up to you.
- Add Chopped Sausage to the pot and cook Sausage until it has a nice seared look.
- Add Shrimp to the pot and mix all together. Season shrimp with 1/2 TBSP of old bay spice. Cook shrimp until pink on both sides.
- Wash & cut up broccoli.
- Add chopped broccoli to the pot.
- Pour all 3 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Add 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Mix all together and let simmer on medium heat for 10min until broccoli is cooked soft but crunchy.
- Make sure to put pot on low heat after it’s done to not overcook broccoli and shrimp. season to taste if you feel you need to add a bit more spice.
- Cook your choice of pasta for the Alfredo sauce. I prefer fettuccine or spaghetti noodles.
- Enjoy Foodwithzach family. Please make sure to follow my social media and subscribe to my YouTube Channel @ foodwithzach. Lots of recipes coming soon!! http://www.foodwithzach.com