Oven Baked Salmon Fish
- 4 to 8 pieces of salmon Fish.
- 2 fresh lemons.
- lemon pepper.
- old bay spice.
- 3 tablespoon of stick of butter.
- 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Rinse and clean fish in cold water.
- Place fish spaced evenly in a safe baking pan.
- Season each piece of fish lightly with lemon pepper until each one is coated with spice.
- Next season each piece of fish lightly with old bay spice until each one is coated.
- Flip fish over and repeat seasoning the salmon on the other side. Flip fish back over when done.
- Wash and cut 1 lemon in half removing the seeds from the middle.
- Hand squeeze lemon juice over each piece of fish. Use the other half if needed.
- Melt 3 tablespoon stick of butter in a safe microwavable dish.
- Pour melted butter over each piece of salmon Fish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and Cut the other lemon into wedges and place one on each piece of fish.
- Hand sprinkle the dried parsley flakes onto each piece of fish.
- Once the oven reaches it’s correct temperature place fish in the oven uncovered.
- Bake fish for 15 minutes until it is cooked throughout the middle and nice and flaky.
- Salmon should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Salmon Fish is paired well with most vegetables and a red potato.
- Enjoy 😊