1. 16 OZ Or 1 LB Of Fresh Lump Crab Meat
2. 3 TBSP Mayo
3. 2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
4. 1/2 Old Bay Crab Cake Classic Mix Packet
5. 1 TSP Of Old Bay
6. 1/2 TSP Of Lemon Pepper
7. 1 TSP Of Worcestershire Sauce
8. 1 TSP Of Dried Parsley.
9. 1 Whole Lemon
10. 1/2 stick of salted butter.
11. Fresh parsley for garnish is Optional.
1. Open crab meat and drain any juice.
2. Place jumbo crab meat in bowl and look for any excess crab shells left behind. You may find 1 or 2 or nothing at all it just depends on the brand of crab meat you purchase.
3. Add mayo to mixing bowl.
4. Add dijon mustard to mixing bowl.
5. Add old bay crab cake packet mix. Only half of the packet. You can find it at your local grocery store.
6. Add old bay spice.
7. Add lemon pepper spice.
8. Add dried parsley.
9. Add Worcestershire sauce.
10. Clean and cut 1 lemon in half. Make sure to take out seeds from the middle. Squeeze 1/2 fresh lemon juice into mixing bowl.
11. Stir all the ingredients together and make sure it’s all mixed through thoroughly.
12. Use a large flat baking sheet and spray bottom with Pam oil or using a paper towel use regular vegetable oil and coat the baking sheet with a thin layer of oil.
13. Next use a big spoon to pick up a hand size scoop of crab mixture and hand Patty the crab cake into a perfect round ball bomb using both hands. Place crab bomb on oiled baking sheet. I was able to make 5 crab cake bombs out of this recipe. You can make them smaller if you choose too. Finish making crab cakes and place them on baking sheet.
14. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
15. Bake crab bombs for 20 minutes.
16. Next place your half of stick of butter in the microwave in a safe microwaveable dish until butter has melted.
17. Open oven and pour melted butter onto the crab bombs and bake for 5 more minutes until light golden brown.
18. Next take your crab bombs out of oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
19. Cut up your fresh parsley and sprinkle some for garnish is optional.
20. Use a flat spatula to plate your crab bombs.
21. Enjoy Food With Zach Family😋 Make sure to follow my social media accounts and subscribe to my YouTube channel and subscribe to my website.